New Leadership Opportunity for Director of Sales with a Leader in Home Care!
This position will involve travel and oversight of sales professionals in multiple locations. The territory covers the following areas:
Northern KY & Cincinnati, OH
Home Care by Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You’ll feel right at home.
As the Director of Sales, you will:
- Manage a team of multiple Account Executives, Patient Care Liaisons, and Home Care Representatives that each specialize in the process of gaining home health referrals and transitioning patients to home health services.
- Be responsible for identifying, capitalizing and managing key opportunities to grow business to the community in multiple offices or regions.
- Focus on coaching sales staff and expanding business while consistently achieving customer satisfaction with existing clients/partners.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and adheres to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
Minimum Required Qualifications Include:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a sales management position
- Must have experience in managing a large sales team (8+ sales professionals)
- Prior experience (3-5+ years) in home care or related health care industry
- Strong ability to supervise, guide and develop skills and performance of sales personnel.
- Strong leadership and management skills required.
- Ability to work as part of a team with clinical team and operations to achieve success.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work with individuals and coaching them to succeed.
- Ability to assist in evaluating personnel.
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: